Monday, November 22, 2010

Get Back in My Life !!!!

You are relentless, I am defenseless...
Why did you knock me down tonight??
You beat me senseless, I just don’t get this...
How many times do I have to try??

Your whisper so clear, the world disappears..
As I fall into the darkness, it's impossible to express..
How good it feels, I’m wrapped up, I’m sealed..
So tired I’ll never be free all night, don’t fight the feeling..

Get back in my life, come knock on my door..
You’re what I’m looking for, I think you should know..
You’ve started a fire, burned me to the floor..
Please don’t resist anymore, I’ll never leave you alone..

Don’t reprimand me, you’re so demanding..
But I’ve got time, I don’t mind at all..
You’re picture perfect, completely worth it..
You’ve got my back against the wall..

And can you hear me calling??
I’m screaming, scratching, crawling..
You ignore me cause I’m always coming back to you..
And you know how much I miss it..
And you know I cant resist it..
See your lips and just come running right on back to you..

2 comments:

  1. About Me
    Sayang tamu akan menemukan di blog saya sejumlah besar informasi diajukan kepada prasangka tes dunia kita. Memperingatkan Anda untuk tidak melanjutkan membaca jika Anda kecanduan sistem saat ini kepercayaan, atau jika Anda berpikir Anda dapat mengatasi dengan kebenaran emosional dari apa yang terjadi di dunia ini.

    ReplyDelete