Monday, October 10, 2011

First weekend part 2

Sunday, 091011..
Early wake up in the morning.. Have a chicken porridge for my breakfast, delivery service from my workmate.. Hehe., thank you abang..
Start to finished my 'Karena Cinta itu Sempurna, by Indi'.. And enjoy the cloudy day..
Sun is not shine so hard that day.. 
Nice wind blow my face when I enjoy that weather in front of my room and read my novel.. Great day to refresh my mind.. 
After I finished my novel, I take some rest.. Sleeping in the mid day is the things I used to do when I have no work yet.. Really love it!!!

At 4 o'clock my friends pick me up to grand opening of our new office in Juwana.. Half an hour for the ride and we thanks to God for that grand opening.. Alhamdulillah everything is doing well there.. We read Yasin together and have a nice dinner.. Meat, chicken, and seafood are prepared for us.. Really enjoy that dinner.. 

After that, we going back to Pati.. Mas Dodi ask us to enjoy 'ginger milk' in 'Angkringan'.. I don't like in ginger actually, but I agreed him and go to 'angkringan' together.. They drink hot ginger milk.. But I more interested in cold one.. Ice ginger milk.. Not bad I think.. We shared about a lot of things there..

And the night is coming.. 
We dropped in our home, and take a rest because Monday is coming out and almost facing us.. Hahahaa..

That's a pretty long story about my weekend in Pati.. Fun enough, but I think next week I have to heading Surabaya again.. I miss my mom and daddy.. Hehehehee.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment