Sunday, October 9, 2011

First weekend part1

My first weekend at Pati is not too bad.. Having some fun here.. Check my activities this weekend..

Saturday, 081011
Wake up early in the morning.. Earlier than I used to waking up in my weekdays.. 5 o'clock, and start to enjoy Saturday morning here.. Playing with my Chiyoo and Bebbo, made my own healthy breakfast (Quaker oats with choco milk), read my thin novel 'Karena Cinta itu Sempurna, by Indi', and then try to start cleaning up my own room..
I washed my clothes first.. Give it the chemical liquid which will make my clothes smells good.. Next I dried my clothes and give it a little sun shine.. Then I start to sweep my room.. Rearrange my table, bags, and cupboards.. After that, I change my bed cover.. I have to fix my bed first because the woods is not putted into the place they have to.. It takes time, and a lot of energy..
I swept my room again, and then swab that room.. Clean enough.. Fresh enough..
Take a long time for a bath would be nice I think.. But I didn't have enough energy to do that.. I'm too tired.. So I cleaning up myself, take a normal bath, and plan to sleep.. But I can't!! I don't know why I can't sleep at that time.. Too tired maybe, I don't know.. I just feel hungry.. I ask my friend to take me somewhere for a very late lunch.. But he take me to short trip to waduk gunungrawa.. The scenery was great.. But I still hungry.. I have to eat something before I falling down.. But there's nothing to eat!! Just an instant noodle.. So I surrender and eat a bowl of instant noodle and a banana.. Poor me..
When the sun is going down, I go to my home.. I saw a cute cotton candies in my turn.. I bought it one, and enjoy that cute cotton candy by myself..

• • •

No comments:

Post a Comment