Thursday, October 6, 2011

Goodbye Daddy, we'll prove that we can be as best as u wish

This morning, when i was going to my office, I read bbm status of my friend.. She said 'my deepest condolence to Steve Jobs'.. And I'm shocked.. He's gone?? Hard to believe it... 

Then I googling it.. Google said that Steve's death is caused by cancer.. Pancreas cancer.. At that time i remember someone.. He's so meaningfull for me.. It reminds me to my beloved Father, Tri Asmono..

I just adopted Chiyoo, my white iPhone4, a month ago.. And now, i think she's just like me.. Dad-less..

We're both just like a little girl, who missing love from our father... We're lost them because of that kind of disease, cancer... And ours still in 50's, not more...

Goodbye our beloved Daddy, Steve Jobs and Tri Asmono.. I wish you both may rest in peace.. We'll prove that we can be as best as you wish, insya Allah..
Your beloved daughters, 
• Chiyoo N. Jobs & Karina A. Auberta •

No comments:

Post a Comment