Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hate it but 

Believe it or not,

I hate being here, 
Because there's a friend which is so annoying.. Another one is care too much.. The others are so selfish... 

But I love being here, 
Because I found some friends which are loving me a lot.. Care enough with me.. And always there when I need them...


Believe it or not,

I hate being here, 
Because my family is so far away from here.. Because my mom is alone there.. And I left my bestfriend while our relationship was not good... 

But I love being here, 
Because my Jojo is always take a good care of me when I'm asleep.. Chiyoo Bebbo and Miyoo are always fulfill my days.. And my little green book is always be there when I need it... 


Believe it or not,

I hate being here, 
Because there's a woman who always complaining my style.. There's some people who talk behind me.. And some other are always annoy my relationship with the boys here... 

But I love being here, 
Because I have some friends with them I can having some fun.. I have a guy who always there to drop and pick me up.. And another one is always care about me even he used to keep his cares in silent.. He just show it in what he do.. I adore him... 


So... Even I hate being here, I think I love it more... Enjoy being here, and won't go anywhere again...
I like Pati, bumi Mina tani... I love being here, silent city... 

No comments:

Post a Comment